Friday, June 15, 2007

Response from the Director of Public Works about the recent lake level issues.

Mark,
I apologize for not reaching out to all the waterfront residents during this process of fixing the pipes. We put the notices on the website and Channel 2 but I do realize now that not everyone has access or chooses to use those forms of media. However I had a meeting at the County Park building with Clayton Ingersoll and now have all the addresses of all the residents who have waterfront property on the lake. I will be able to send out a letter to all waterfront residents the next time the lake gets lowered. As far as I know won't take place until November.

Gates #1 and 3 are now fully operational and we are waiting on plans for a permanent fix.

Also I am in the process of tracking down all email addresses to the waterfront residents too, would you have that and if so be willing to forward that info to me? Then I can send a mass email out before letters go out and this would give a little more notice to the residents.
I hope all your questions are answered and feel free to call me. I will be out of town from 6/18 - 6/22 and I can return your email or phone call on 6/25.

Hope all is well,
Bill
William L. Montag IV, CPWM
Director of Public Works
Township of Hamilton

If you live on Lake Lenape and would like to be notified via emailed when it will be lowered please send your email address to BMontag@townshipofhamilton.com